POP’s Mission Jamaica Team is holding their annual silent auction in the Welcome Center on Sunday morning, February 2, 2014.
Would you be willing to make a donation?
* Event tickets of any kind – concert, sport, expo, etc.
* A special passion to share – are you a gourmet cook, can you fly a plane, offer mechanical services, woodworking or childcare services, share a fishing experience or teach someone a skill (voice lessons, music, swimming, gardening, tennis, golf)
* Artwork, antiques, quilts, crafts
* Theme baskets are popular – Valentine’s Day, new baby, special event, etc.
* Does your business have a special product to share?
* Do you have a timeshare or frequent flyer miles to donate?
* Do you have contacts that would be helpful as we search for donations?
* The list is endless as your imagination………
Please contact Lori Clausen (763-566-3481) or Terri Revell (763-566-0807), or you can drop off your donation at church on Saturday, February 2nd between 9a.m. and noon.
Mission Jamaica Team will be working and playing with physically and mentally challenged children and young adults at Westhaven Orphanage in Copse Jamaica during our first week (March 1-8th). We will also have the opportunity to assist in repairing Cottage 2 and upgrading the bathrooms to accommodate the needs of the children. This year we have 8 individuals who will be staying a 2nd week (March 8-15th) and 7 others who will be joining us to put a roof on a shipping container to make it into classrooms, offices, and when medical clinics are in the area – examination rooms. This is taking place at Vision Chapel at Burnt Savanah. Click HERE or more information on the trip.
We need your help to make this ministry a success. If you are not able to join us in Jamaica this year, you can be part of this ministry by donating to our Silent Auction. Thank you for your continued prayers and support as we finalize our 2014 trip.