Revolution is our High School Ministry. We meet on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm to share faith & life together & all are welcome (really, we mean it).
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram, @POPyouthfamily
What We Do
- Worship Nights are the first Wednesday of the month, and we’re led by POP’s very own worship leader, Nate Bergengren. We take over the “old chapel” with singing & dancing. It’s a time of worship with just you & your friends! If you play an instrument or sing, Nate would love to have you join him in leading!
- Fellowship Nights are a time to gather for some fun & a great way to introduce friends! Examples of things we do include game nights, fires, ultimate frisbee, & broomball.
- Service Projects are a chance for us to reach out in Christian love. Our service partners include Feed My Starving Children, 363Days.org, CEAP, Avenues for Youth, & several congregational ministries.
- Discussion Nights are times for us to grow deeper in our faith. We talk about stuff that matters to us & see how our faith applies to it & what God might be up to in the world.
- Summer plans include weekly Bible reading & hanging out plus mission trip / camp opportunities.
- Our 2017, wilderness faith adventure trip through Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp in Colorado was amazing! Words are hard to do a trip like this justice, but we have 2 albums to give you a taste of the mountaintop experiences we shared!
For those interested in going deeper in discussions with a smaller group of people, we invite you to join our high school GroupLife ministry. GroupLife series typically take place in the fall, winter, & spring & last 5-6 weeks but can be made custom to your needs. Groups can be led by Prince of Peace adult leaders or be self-led. We have a group that meets Wednesdays at church but groups wanting to meet on another day or time can be arranged. GroupLife topics vary with each series and usually include scripture, a video, or another book.Registration: Mission Trip 2018 – Pine Ridge
To learn more contact Brent, Director of Youth and Family Ministry. 763-560-8958 (office) 763-744-7369 (mobile)