The Library at Prince of Peace is a welcoming, informal room, with many resources for you and your family to enjoy and to help you grow in your faith journey. Special displays of books and videos have been set up inside and outside the Library–convenient for you on busy Sundays. Come in and check out a great book, CD, video or cassette tape. The Library is open before and after each Sunday worship service. Browse on your own, or ask the Library volunteer to help you find specific titles or authors.
New books and other items are added every month. They are either purchased by the Library Team or provided as donations. The library receives many gifts of new books and materials, often made in honor or in memory of a loved one or for a special occasion. We are thankful for all of our donors! Due to our limited space, we have the following donation guidelines:
- Donated materials may include new and lightly used books, video, DVDs, audio tapes and CDs that promote spiritual and educational growth.
- Materials should be published in the last ten years unless they are considered “classics.”
- All materials should be in good physical condition.
- Monetary gifts are welcome.
- Unused donations will be returned to the donor or given to a suitable charitable organization.
The Library team has several dedicated members and they all volunteer for tasks they enjoy, such as staffing the library on Sundays, re-shelving books, promoting library use, purchasing new materials, cataloging and processing new materials, writing short book reviews or working on special projects. New team members are always welcome!