We are a part of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA).
We believe it is not by chance that you are here, right now, looking at this page.
We believe that you have a part to play in God’s work of redemption.
We believe that grace is God’s response to the broken world in which we live; where you come from and what you’ve done DO matter because those are the experiences through which God brings forth hope and healing to a hurting world.
We believe the best opportunity for faith and friendship to grow is through regular worship and participation in the small group ministries of the church–GroupLife.
We believe the ministry of Prince of Peace falls into five focus areas with ministry teams that challenge, support and give direction to the mission and ministries of the church:
- Community Life – We believe all people need a sense of purpose and belonging. We promote a healthy, caring community while strengthening the unique call on the congregation to partner with God in God’s mission.
- Congregational Care – We believe there are many important events throughout our lives as children of God. Here, you will find your church family will lift you up in whatever ways you need, and whatever ways we can.
- Outreach – We believe we are called to be the hands and feet of God, serving God’s people locally and globally as God leads us. We seek opportunities to connect our gifts with God’s mission throughout the world.
- Spiritual Growth – We believe faith is life. To be a whole person, and a more meaningful participant in God’s Creation, we provide opportunities to learn about the Bible, our Lutheran faith and how to apply it.
- Sunday Morning Experience – We believe in making the most of the opportunities we have to gather on Sunday morning. “From street to seat”, we welcome everyone into a meaningful worship experience.
For further info about what we believe, here is a detailed resource for you to check out.